[Koha] Unable to save

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 07:33:00 NZST 2020

Hi

You should give read/wite permissions to  your koha user to the mentioned
fiile. Even better, to the whole directory since koha will write all logs
to that folder

/var/log/koha/library/

Note that "library" is the instance name of your library.

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire