[Koha] Internal Server Error after upgrading to Koha 20.05

Fadhili Ngalawa fngalawa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 00:29:49 NZST 2020

Thanks, Tomas for your reply,

Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04
Errors during upgrade: None
plack-errors log file:
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-detail.pl line 689.
item-level_itypes set but no itemtype set for item (19879) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Schema/Result/Item.pm line 770.
Use of uninitialized value in string comparison (cmp) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Items.pm line 760.
Use of uninitialized value $times in subtraction (-) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 1763.
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-MARCdetail.pl line 312.
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-MARCdetail.pl line 312.

I hope this will give an idea of what's wrong.

Regards,
Fadhili