[Koha] Internal Server Error after upgrading to Koha 20.05

Fadhili Ngalawa fngalawa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 20:19:59 NZST 2020

Hello everyone,

First off all I would like to congratulate everyone involved in the
development of Koha up to this point of new release of version 20.05.

This morning I upgraded our office Koha production server from Koha 19.11.6
to the newly released version Koha 20.05.

After the upgrade, I managed to access the OPAC but failed to access staff
login page with “Internal Server Error” message.

I tried to do different options like restarting apache, upgrading schema
and rebuilding zebra even reboot the PC but all failed to solve the problem.

I kindly requesting for your assistance.

Regards,

Fadhili