[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha 20.05.00 Released

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Sat Jun 6 08:43:13 NZST 2020

hi Folks
i've uploaded the new 20.05.00 packages.

it was decided to drop debian 8 support for the new 20.05 release cycle, due to some package conflicts

but, good news...if people wish to use Koha 20.05.x with debian 8 (aka jessie), they can add the following line to their '/etc/apt/sources.list' file
   deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha stable main jessie

the same rule applies for ubuntu 18.04 (bionic)
   deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha stable main bionic

cheers, Mason