[Koha] How do Koha package updates work?

Dawson Weber algiers at rfmz-dw.com
Wed Jun 3 14:44:57 NZST 2020

Hello All,

I have a Koha library for a personal collection and created the database in
March 2019 starting with, I believe, 18.5. I am not much of a tech person
but I was able to set up my library on Debian with Digital Ocean and did
the installation with packages.

Since then, it has updated to 18.11.03. I was curious if someone could
direct me to information about how the updates work and the timing of them
in relation to new releases and/or if I need to be facilitating the updates
manually.

Any information that could be shared would be appreciated.

Thank you for your help!
best regards,
Dawson Weber
Los Angeles