[Koha] Kohacon programme re-release!

Kathryn Tyree kathryn at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jul 28 10:13:28 NZST 2020

Tēnā koutou,

It's 83 days until Kohacon! (Or at least it is here in New Zealand). The
programme has changed since we first launched it in February of this
year and we encourage you to take another look
https://2020.kohacon.org/posts/programme/

Kohacon2020 will be a mix of in-person and online presentations. NZ
speakers will deliver talks at the Tiakiwai Conference Centre venue at
the National Library of New Zealand, and both pre-recorded and live
talks will be streamed online.

Our guest speakers hail from Finland, Pakistan, the USA, France,
Bangladesh, Canada, Turkey, Australia, England, and New Zealand. Please
register your intention to attend online or in-person at:
https://2020.kohacon.org/posts/registration/

There is professional development goodness for everyone - documentation,
accessibility, linked data, creative problem solving, cataloguing,
plugins, integration, and marketing to name just a few topics of the
talks and workshops. To stay updated follow @nzkoha on twitter, and keep
an eye on the website: https://2020.kohacon.org/posts/programme/

Details
Website: https://2020.kohacon.org/
Dates: Monday 19th - Sunday 25th October
Conference ticket price: $0

If you have any questions, please contact us at  kohacon2020 at catalyst.net.nz

Nā mātou noa, nā,
Koha team at Catalyst NZ

Sent with warm thanks to our Kohacon sponsors:
https://2020.kohacon.org/posts/sponsors/

--
Kathryn Tyree
Koha Services Manager

Catalyst IT
DDI: +64 4 803 2414 Tel: +64 4 499 2267
www.catalyst.net.nz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have
received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.