[Koha] Where to Find Frameworks

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Jul 24 11:30:56 NZST 2020

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 5:33 PM Charles Kelley <cmkelleymls at gmail.com>
wrote:

>     When I was installing it, it asked me which frameworks to install in
> addition to the default, FA, and ACQ. I declined them all, but I now think
> I ought to have installed them also. Is there a site from which they can be
> downloaded?

Assuming that you installed from Debian packages, you can find the SQL and
YAML files for loading the frameworks under
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/

For example, the BKS, SER, etc. frameworks for MARC21 in English can be
found in

/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/en/marcflavour/marc21/optional/marc21_simple_bib_frameworks.yml

If you're looking for other languages or UNIMARC, vary the path under
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/.

Since marc21_simple_bib_frameworks.yml is a YAML server, to load it, you
need open a shell session and do something along these lines:

[1] sudo koha-shell KOHA_INSTANCE_NAME
[2] /usr/share/koha/bin/load_yaml.pl -f
/PATH/TO/marc21_simple_bib_frameworks.yml --load

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton