[Koha] Where to Find Frameworks

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:37:52 NZST 2020

Hi again, all!

    In our latest exchange, on 24 July 2020, on 6:32 AM, I wrote:

    In migrating to a new server, I have installed the current version of
> Koha.
>
>     When I was installing it, it asked me which frameworks to install in
> addition to the default, FA, and ACQ. I declined them all, but I now think
> I ought to have installed them also. Is there a site from which they can be
> downloaded?

    In rereading my note, I see I was unclear. I installed ACQ and FA, but
I'm looking for other frameworks, e.g., BKS (or BK), VM, etc. Are there
other frameworks that the Koha package supplies?

    If you have already sent me FA and ACQ, thank you.

--

    気を付けて。 /ki wo tukete/ = Take care.

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.