[Koha] openlibrary search error

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 14:20:04 NZST 2020

Hi Jonathan

I´m not doing any search to openlibrary. I´ve just enabled the search title
sys preference and when inspecting the opac code with chrome, it detects
the error shown  in  my original mail.

The link chrome shows as 404, main opac page is like:

https://openlibrary.org/api/volumes/brief/json?callback=jQuery34103507825775501341_1595297551064&show_all_items=true&_=1595297551065
https://openlibrary.org/api/volumes/brief/json?callback=jQuery34106156189686337203_1595297818418&show_all_items=true&_=1595297818419
https://openlibrary.org/api/volumes/brief/json?callback=jQuery34100522572679755704_1595297867762&show_all_items=true&_=1595297867763

On each refresh the variables values changes.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire