[Koha] Unable to create patron

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 04:38:45 NZST 2020

Hi Miichael

I´ll go back to js and delete all js content added opan/admin and test
without them.

I had an issue where a missing '  in a js killed the save button in the
record edit page even though the js had nothing to do with the record edit
function.

note that this kind of error might come from a css / js missing '  " or  or
an unescaped character.

If it works, then add each js one by one until find the error.

Hope helps

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire