[Koha] Error in report

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:02:03 NZST 2020

Hi

You can try this also

SELECT branchname AS Branch,
homebranch AS Branchcode,
count( DISTINCT biblionumber) AS Records,
        count(itemnumber) AS Items
FROM items
LEFT JOIN branches ON (items.homebranch=branches.branchcode)
GROUP BY branchname
WITH ROLLUP
LIMIT 50

Will provide records & items per branch-

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire