[Koha] Frameworks and Their Purpose

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Jul 10 06:42:05 NZST 2020

If you can see the 949$c in MarcEdit, you can change it there.  I'm pretty
sure I did this to a batch of records, but it was quite a while ago.

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Our income is severely diminished in these exceptionally uncertain times.
Please help us to survive beyond this national crisis. Donate now
<https://www.efdss.org/support-us>.
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142