[Koha] delete content of a biblio instance

Heinz-Jürgen Oertel hj.oertel at t-online.de
Thu Jul 9 22:36:08 NZST 2020

Am Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2020, 00:18:01 CEST schrieb Alvaro Cornejo:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry, yes, that was it.
>
> It has been a long time since I did that import. I think it was a two step
> process...
>
> Regards
> Alvaro

Alvaro
or may be I have to correct me.
Could it be that still the search index data base is the old one, this
mysterious Zebra thing?

Because there is another strange thing.
After deleting the biblio data base using a lot of SQL delete commands, still
a search delivers content. Than I was able to delete also this using

sudo zebraidx -c /etc/koha/sites/bibliothek/zebra-biblios.cfg drop biblios
sudo zebraidx -c /etc/koha/sites/bibliothek/zebra-biblios.cfg commit
koha-rebuild-zebra -b -r -v mylibrary

(I found these commands somewhere)

And now after an MARCXML file, the im port lists all the entries but an OPAC
search delivers nothing.
What I now have to do that the (zebra?) index is build again ??

There is a big missing issue for me, What did I overlook?
Does someone have a introduction not only to set up Koha bot ALSO  import data
into it?

Regards
	Heinz