[Koha] Global Bug Squashing Day - February 14th 2020

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Jan 31 00:27:07 NZDT 2020

Hi All,

At the last Koha Developers Meeting, it was proposed that we bring back
regular Global Bug Squashing Day events to help keep the bug queue moving
along and encourage more people to get involved.

As such, we are arranging such a day to take place on the 14th of February.
We hope to see some new names added to the list of contributors: Testing,
Signoff, Quality Assurance, Patch Writing, Documentation additions all
count, and there will be friendly developers available to help throughout
the day on IRC <https://koha-community.org/get-involved/irc/>!

If you have always wanted to get involved now is a good time, so spin up a
devbox, try out a sandbox, or just visit us in IRC and ask everything you
wanted to know about Koha and we will help as best as we can.

Please see
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/2020-02-14_Global_bug_squashing_day for
more information.

*Martin Renvoize*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Development Team Manager

Community Release Manager (19.11, 20.05)

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

*Fax:* +44 (0) 800 756 6384

www.ptfs-europe.com

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com