[Koha] Installation on so-called virtual server at external internet service provider IONOS

Heinz-Jürgen Oertel hj.oertel at t-online.de
Mon Jan 27 01:53:12 NZDT 2020

Hello,
just a short introduction, joined the list today.
I'm on the way to replace the currently used Allegro-B for our small, about
3000 books, library. The main reason is to have an OPAC to tell the world what
we have collected so far in our specialized library.

We have two options
- installing koha on a separate pc (debian) on our premises, but so far I
don't know how can open the OPAC to the customers

- installing koha on an external virtual server with root access
My question, is there someone here having it done at IONOS, the former German
company 1&1.

Or to you have better recommendations.
By the way, money is a very small resource in our association, German Verein
e.V.

Greetings
 	Heinz