[Koha] Recommendations for link resolvers

Andrew Albert Andrew.Albert at camh.ca
Thu Jan 16 05:25:34 NZDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Our library just hopped aboard the Koha train and we’d like to know if anyone has any recommendations for link resolvers.

We were using SFX from Ex Libris in our previous system, but our relationship with them will be ending soon.

Thanks in advance!

Andrew Albert, Library Technician
CAMH Library
33 Russell St.
Toronto, ON M5S 2S1
416.535.8501 ext. 30442
Andrew.Albert at camh.ca<mailto:Andrew.Albert at camh.ca>
www.camh.ca<http://www.camh.ca/>

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) named above and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. Therefore, this information should be considered strictly confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer. Thank you for your assistance.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ : Ce message électronique, ainsi que tout fichier qui y est joint, est reserve à l'usage exclusif du destinataire visé et peut contenir des renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Toute lecture, utilisation, divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire visé, veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur par retour de courriel et détruire toutes les copies du message original.