[Koha] koha-US general meeting: Wednesday, January 15th, 2020

Jason Robb secretary at koha-us.org
Tue Jan 14 09:00:34 NZDT 2020

Join us this Wednesday, January 15th for the next koha-US monthly general
meeting.

When: 8:30 AM PST / 9:30 MST / 10:30 CST / 11:30 EST (time converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=koha-US+general+meeting&iso=20200115T1030&p1=5227&ah=1>
)
Where: https://kslib.zoom.us/j/110290143
Agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lYmpskv3Rt9DAj2IalMqCeTaHvPZu2Wm5Gr_VE8PPus/edit?usp=sharing

Major topics this month include the opening of our next development funding
cycle, an update on our annual conference including an important reminder
about next month's location vote, and more!

If you have specific topics for the agenda, please send them to
secretary at koha-us.org

Meetings are held via Zoom video conferencing. A microphone and webcam are
recommended but not required. Zoom is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
on desktops, and Android and iOS on mobile devices. For help getting
started, visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697

These meetings are free and open to any and all.

Jason Robb
koha-US secretary
secretary at koha-us.org