[Koha] No physical items for this record

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 05:18:57 NZDT 2020

Hi Bruck

How did you do the DB transfer?

I did about the same at the beginning  of the year using mysqldump and
worked fine.

Regards,

Alvaro
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire