[Koha] Field 952$o is blank

Andreas Roussos arouss1980 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 02:44:36 NZDT 2020

Dear Nalisha,

Please have a look at these screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/NYrV6ke

Is this what you are describing in your previous message?

If yes, this is the expected behaviour when using the items editor:
when you first view your record's items, 952$o appears empty because
you are in 'Add item' mode; after clicking on 'Actions -> Edit' for
a specific item, 952$o will show the full call number as you'll now
be in 'Edit item' mode.

If you meant something else, please elaborate and I'll try to help.

Andreas