[Koha] Status "in transit" after checking in

Caroline Cyr La Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Sat Feb 1 01:12:46 NZDT 2020

Hi Michael,
Why do some items belong to branch B if they’re never going there?
I’m asking because there is an option in the circulation rules to « float » your collection, meaning that wherever the item is returned, it will stay at whichever branch it was checked in at.

https://koha-community.org/manual/18.11/en/html/administration.html#default-checkout-hold-and-return-policy

I *think* this doesn’t affect the homebranch (your item would have homebranch B, holdingbranch A), but I’m not 100% sure. Thats why I was asking why some items belong to branch B.

Hope this helps!
--
Caroline Cyr La Rose, M.L.I.S.
Librarian, Product Manager