[Koha] Koha API List - https://demo.bibkat.no/api/v1/.html

ravikumar c ravikumarc2002 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:16:46 NZDT 2020

Thanks Tomas, Having API's for all basic functionalities will definitely
help. I am looking for more details about each available API as of now
Below URL - https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Using_the_Koha_REST_API
says below sentence.

The REST API is self documenting, so you can view documentation describing
the actual version you will be working with at the following URL:
https://example.com/api/v1/.html

https://example.com/api/v1/.html  is just example domain and I can't find
any documentation. Am I missing something?

Appreciate someone can clarify. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ravikumar