[Koha] Cataloging book data entry not save for koha 20.05

Eric Bégin eric.begin at inlibro.com
Tue Dec 29 14:20:38 NZDT 2020

Hi,

Actually, I don't this that it's API related.

We faced this problem when restarting ElasticSearch on our side.

The permission of the log files are getting wrong.

Check the permissions of your files in /var/log/koha/mamcet/

Just to let you know, you probably have errors when saving a syspref too.

Hope that helps,

Eric