[Koha] SSO Integration in SAML2

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Sun Dec 27 12:50:38 NZDT 2020

I was (eventually) successful setting up Koha to use SAML2 SSO to AD FS,
which is similar to Azure AD, using the documentation here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Shibboleth_Configuration

Be warned: this is NOT SIMPLE OR TRIVIAL. It took me multiple attempts
before I was able to make it work. You need to know your way around both
linux and Windows servers to complete this successfully, and my experience
will not be much help for what you run into.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
York College of Nebraska