[Koha] Koha 20.11 Plugins

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Fri Dec 18 02:06:40 NZDT 2020

Excerpts from Nelson Mwirigi's message of 2020-12-17 09:51:27 +0300:
> Thank you. I had installed Koha 19.05. So when I installed koha 20.11 and
> restored backup from Koha 19.05, I am not able to see the plugin option
> under  "Tools" so I cannot even add plugin.

This confused me for a couple of weeks until a helpful developer
pointed out to me that the link for adding plugins was removed from
the Tools home page and moved to the Administration home page: there's
a "Manage plugins" link on the left side at the bottom.

--
I am unconditionally guaranteed to be
full of defects. --Ashleigh Brilliant