[Koha] Searchable list archive?

Bales (US), Tasha R tasha.r.bales at boeing.com
Thu Dec 17 10:17:23 NZDT 2020

Good afternoon, in order that I can best help myself to answer questions, and avoid annoying others, I just want to ask if there is a searchable archive for this Koha list, or a way to accomplish the same.  I find I just have to go month by month (at https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/), and scan subjects to try to find information.  Perhaps I've missed something.