[Koha] Catalyst Open Source Academy is coming up and we need your help!

Aleisha Amohia aleisha at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Dec 16 09:47:26 NZDT 2020

Hi all

The famous Catalyst Open Source Academy is taking place mid-January next
year, and as many of you know we will have a group of high school
students tackling Koha bugs and patches during Project Week (19-22 January).

This is where you come in - if you see a patch that needs testing, a bug
that needs a patch, or a bug with a patch that needs rescuing, please
tag it with the keyword 'Academy' so that it will get pushed to my list.
Make sure these bugs can be approached by people who will be completely
new to Koha and may be completely new to open source processes and tools!

Thank you all for your ongoing support of our Academy. We're expecting a
slightly larger group of students this year, so the more bugs, the better!

--
*Aleisha Amohia*(she/her)
Koha Developer

Catalyst IT - Expert Open Source Solutions
Mob: +64 21 024 04004 | Tel: +64 4 499 2267 | www.catalyst.net.nz
<http://www.catalyst.net.nz>

Catalyst Logo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have
received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.