[Koha] Add 4 days to <<reserves.waitingdate>>

Chris Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Tue Dec 8 06:30:01 NZDT 2020

Thank you Caroline,

That solution totally make sense, but I apologize that I forgot to
mention that our sorting machine checks in all of our materials, so we
cannot ignore the hold trigger. Maybe there's a way to configure Koha to
send hold notices four days later; however, that would mean that
on-shelf items which are held would set on the holds shelf for four days
before their associated notices go out.

Oh well. Thank you anyway for your help.

Regards,

*Christopher Davis, MLS*
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library
204 E 100 N, Vernal, UT 84078
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4375922503>
cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov <mailto:cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov>
+1 (435) 789-0091 ext. 261 <tel:14357890091>
uintahlibrary.org <https://uintahlibrary.org>
catalog.uintahlibrary.org <https://catalog.uintahlibrary.org>
facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary <https://facebook.com/uintahcountylibrary>
instagram.com/uintahcountylibrary