[Koha] Autodelete backups older than 5days

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Sun Dec 6 00:17:56 NZDT 2020

Excerpts from muiru james's message of 2020-12-05 13:10:56 +0300:
> I have my Koha instance backing up automatically to dropbox through a bash
> script. I need to automatically delete archives older than 5 days. How do I
> do it?

If you're using rsync to send the backups from your Koha server to
dropbox, you can use the --delete option.  That will delete files on
dropbox that are not present on the Koha server.  I don't use use dropbox,
but I do something like this to copy backups to my home machine:

rsync -av --delete root at koha.example.com:/var/spool/koha/INSTANCENAME/ koha-backups

--
Let's organize this thing and take all
the fun out of it. --Ashleigh Brilliant