[Koha] MySql errors

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 06:00:29 NZDT 2020

Hi Scott,

Have you any error/warning on your mysql log that might give you a clue?

Might it be that mysql runs out of allowed connections or memory?

See this:
https://tecadmin.net/check-update-max-connections-value-mysql
https://www.percona.com/blog/2018/06/28/what-to-do-when-mysql-runs-out-of-memory-troubleshooting-guide/

Also, you can check mysql config/performance with:
https://github.com/major/MySQLTuner-perl

In addition, you are not running memcached it will give an extra boost to
your koha.

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire