[Koha] Dec. Cataloging SIG meeting this Thursday!

Hernandez, Heather H Heather_Hernandez at nps.gov
Wed Dec 2 05:53:08 NZDT 2020

Hi!

The next Koha-US Cataloging Special Interest Group meeting is this Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 8 PT, 9 MT, 10 CT, 11 ET, open to all--you don't have to be a Koha-US member to join!  Can't make it?  No worries--it will be recorded and posted to the Koha-US YouTube channel.

December's topic is workarounds--the weird and the wonderful!  And sharing documentation--any documentation--from the beautiful & online to the barely legible & invaluable hand-written notes.  How can we share?  How can we get involved in improving the manual?  The wiki?  How can we help each other be better catalogers?  How can we help and support the cataloging curious, the occasional cataloger, and/or those who have had cataloging thrust upon them?

And as always, bring your comments & questions, and please feel free to join us with video on and mic umuted for a great discussion!

Details on joining us are here:
https://koha-us.org/event/cataloging-special-interest-group-2/?instance_id=6282

Questions, comments, suggestions ahead of time, for this or future meetings?  Send them to me!

See you at the SIG!  Cheerio!
h2

Ms. Heather Hernandez (she, her, hers)
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov<https://webmail.lmi.net/src/compose.php?send_to=heather_hernandez%40nps.gov>
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/