[Koha] Bulk items modification

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Dec 1 10:17:26 NZDT 2020

Hi James,

please use with care!

UPDATE items SET withdrawn_on = "2020-01-01 12:00:00" WHERE withdrawn > 0;

This will update all items with a withdrawn status > 0 (1, and other if
you have defined more) to the date specified.

If you don't want to update all withdrawn items, you need to change the
WHERE part to something that selects the right items for you.

Hope this helps,

Katrin