[Koha] Help with SQL script please

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 26 13:11:01 NZST 2020

Hi all

I sent this through yesterday (see below) and it's really annoying me: The query seems to bring up 0 results when I'm trying to compare authids (UNSIGNED) to an ExtractValue string from biblio_metadata.metadata (LONGTEXT?). Is this even possible? If so, how do I go about CONVERTing my authids so that they're the same data type as the ExtractValue strings?

Or am I doing this the wrong way? Is there a better way for me to list a set of itemnumbers from a known set of authids?

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052