[Koha] Looking for a way to get budget_code on notice ACQORDER

Boettcher, Uwe Uwe.Boettcher at whu.edu
Mon Aug 17 20:50:39 NZST 2020

Dear all,

I am looking for a way to get the budget code (aqbudgets.budget_code) printed on the notice ACQORDER when sending out a book order.

Koha (we're using 19.11 on Debian) only provides aqorders.budget_id as a template, so we currently have to bypass this by manually providing the budget code (which is a necessary part of our ordering workflow with our booksellers) through aqorders.order_vendornote.

Looking very much forward to hearing from someone who has a better idea, and many thanks in advance

Uwe

(Mr.) Uwe Boettcher
Director Library

WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
Campus Vallendar, Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar, Germany
Tel.: +49 261 6509-550 ; Fax: +49 261 6509-559
uwe.boettcher at whu.edu ; www.whu.edu