[Koha] Can't delete Partron after upgrade to 20.05

auldstampguy at gmail.com auldstampguy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 06:23:14 NZST 2020

Hi Everyone,
I recently upgraded my Ubuntu server to version 18.04 and at the same
time upgraded Koha to 20.05. After the upgrades I can't delete Patrons.
I have a number of test Patrons that I need to get rid of.

I'm getting the following message when I try to delete a Patron (after
confirming Yes that I do want to delete the Patron):

"Configuration not defined at /usr/share/perl5/Log/Log4perl/Config.pm
line 579. at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Patron.pm line 395"

I'm sure it is because I don't have Log4perl setup correctly but I
don't know how to do that.  This is what I get from the About screen:

"You are missing the <log4perl_conf> entry in your koha-conf.xml file.
Please add it, pointing to the log4perl.conf file for your Koha
instance"

Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Tim Auld
Webmaster
Northern Philatelic Library