[Koha] Marc File to sort in spanish

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Aug 15 02:28:07 NZST 2020

Hi Luis,

the Koha community releases 2 versions each year - which version have
you upgraded from and to? 18.05 or 18.11 - 19.05 or 19.11?

How did you install Koha and how did you upgrade? The search/indexing
behaviour should usually not change that much, but there are some things
that depend on server side setup. Did you move your database to a fresh
installation or did you updating your existing one?

What do you mean, but it's not recognized? Where should it be sorting?

Katrin