[Koha] Z39.50/SRU search not working (only when language set to English)

zefanja koha at zefanjas.de
Thu Aug 6 22:58:51 NZST 2020

Hi,

ok, I've upgraded our system to Ubuntu 20.04, but I still get this error
(in the web console) when my language is set to a non-english (in my cae
german) language:

Uncaught SyntaxError: expected expression, got ';' search.pl:636:29

(when I enter an ISBN in "Search the catalog", on the next page, the
"Z39.50/SRU search" button is not working (it does not open the popup
for the Z39.50/SRU search).)

Regards,
Stephan