[Koha] Problems trying to upgrade from Koha 17.11

auldstampguy at gmail.com auldstampguy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 13:03:23 NZST 2020

Hi,
I am currently running Koha 17.11 on Ubuntu server 16.04 on Mysql 5.7.
I'm wanting to upgrade Koha but am having problems with the "sudo apt-
get install koha-common" step. I'm getting the following error:

koha-common : Depends: libnet-oauth2-authorizationserver-perl but it is
not going to be installed

On googling I have seen a lot of discussion of this issue but have not
been able to find a definite solution. I found a few suggestions but
none of them worked.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a solution for this?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Regards,

Tim Auld
Webmaster