[Koha] Easy way to temporarily disable hold notice

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Apr 22 03:00:05 NZST 2020

Hi Holger,

You could backup the content of the letter and then delete it. That's
certainly the easiest way.
Otherwise you can play with borrower_message_preferences, backup then
delete the relevant rows (I'd say where message_attribute_id=4, but
could depend on the rows in message_attributes).

Regards,
Jonathan