[Koha] RES: To batch change the returns / check-in

Jose Ricardo Quaglio jose.quaglio at saobernardo.sp.gov.br
Fri Apr 17 06:26:10 NZST 2020

Hi Alex,

thank you for your return,

The proposal is, to determine a date for each day, after 03/17/2020.

As the commands are sent to the Informatica Department, I need to describe which of the bases will be modified, in this case, koha_biblio.

To avoid unnecessary reports, I deactivated on 3/16, all instances of Koha.

Thanks again for all the information,

Thank you,

Jose Ricardo Quaglio

Informatização de Bibliotecas - SC.211.3

Secretaria de Cultura

Município de São Bernardo do Campo

Tel.: +55 11 2630.9394