[Koha] CHAT: a new Adventure of Fred and the Avenging Chicken!

King, Fred Fred.King at Medstar.net
Thu Apr 16 05:02:08 NZST 2020

Esteemed Colleagues everywhere,

I hope everybody is staying well and safe. In my neck of the woods, most meetings, conferences...well, just about everything has been cancelled or postponed. So, since I can't chronicle exciting journeys to places unknown, here's the latest Adventure of Fred and the Avenging Chicken: COVID 19: Fred and the Avenging Chicken Don't go Much of Anywhere. I hope it brings you a needed chuckle.

http://avengingchicken.online/spring2020/

Fred King, AHIP
fred.king at medstar.net<mailto:fred.king at medstar.net>
202-877-6670
ORCID 0000-0001-5266-0279
MedStar Authors Catalog: http://medstarauthors.org

We've all got royal blood in our veins, you know. It's the best place for it in my view.
--E.L. Wisty (Peter Cook)

MedStar Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare delivery system, the largest in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. Nationally recognized for clinical quality in heart, orthopaedics, cancer and GI.

IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records can be corrected... Thank you.

Help conserve valuable resources - only print this email if necessary.