[Koha] German community library project needs help

Wildnisschule Waldkauz info at wildnisschule-waldkauz.de
Mon Sep 30 03:52:41 NZDT 2019

Hey there, i found out about koha several days ago and i am really
impressed and would love to use it. Unfortunately i am not IT expert
enough to do it by myself and i do not have a linux server yet. I would
love to have some support the system up for a special case.

I live in a network of villages that has close ties and we share a lot
of things with one another. I wanted to create an online tool so private
people in these villages can put their books in a database and offer
them to be borought. It would be a decentralized library where you can
browse the whole catalogue consisting of the books people insert in the
database plus section for the place in which household this book can be
found. It would be awesome if books can be put in the database by isbn
number.

I do have my own webpsace for several webpages and my question is if
there is anybody who would help me with that? I would appreciate it that
very much.

Greetings from nothern germany

Bastian Barucker

--
Wildnisschule Waldkauz - Natur verbindet!

Bastian Barucker

www.wildnisschule-waldkauz.de
info at wildnisschule-waldkauz.de

Feldstraße 1