[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Re: Can't include itype in report (was Bulk search/delete by ISBNs?)

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Sep 9 18:22:24 NZST 2019

Hi Fred,

sorry, you lost me a little bit here :( But maybe these hints can still
be helpful:

When exporting records without items, make sure you uncheck the
"libraries" at the top section of the form. They act as a filter on the
library information in the items and will filter out all record without
items, when there is one or more selected.

To find your e-books, you could do something like:

SELECT
    biblionumber
FROM  biblio_metadata
WHERE  ExtractValue(metadata,'//datafield[@tag="942"]/subfield[@code="c"]')  = "EBOOK"