[Koha] Top 10 Circulating Books

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 08:57:40 NZST 2019

Try this --

SELECT count(s.datetime) AS circs, b.title, b.author, i.ccode
FROM statistics s
JOIN items i ON (i.itemnumber=s.itemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (b.biblionumber=i.biblionumber)
WHERE s.datetime BETWEEN <<between (date)|date>> AND <<and|date>>
    AND s.itemnumber IS NOT NULL AND s.type IN ('issue','renew') AND
i.homebranch=<<owning branch|branches>>
GROUP BY b.biblionumber
ORDER BY circs DESC LIMIT 10

All best,