[Koha] Data export not working

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Wed Sep 4 09:25:09 NZST 2019

Thank you Katrin!  That appears to have solved the problem.  I'm ever so
grateful, it was driving me to distraction.
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142