[Koha] Deny staff patrons permission to check in items issued to them.

muirunyeri muirunyeri at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 07:34:27 NZDT 2019

Hi,
Staff in the library are allowed to borrow upto 5 items. Either junior books or adult books.
1. Is there a way in koha to allow only a particular staff like the chief librarian to checkin or checkout items to the staff and deny anyother person from doing it and also ensure staff donot checkin items issued to them.
2. We are creating a new item type- Laptops and tablets and would like tgem issued by a particular staff e.g. I.T. clerk. How can we set this in koha?.
We are using koha version 17.05
Regards.
James

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.