[Koha] No titles in search result in staff interface (intranet)

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Oct 16 23:54:41 NZDT 2019

Hi Stephan

 > when I search in the backend / intranet the titles of a book are not
 > displayed in the result list. It does work in the OPAC. biblio.title
 > is mapped to 245a.
 >
 > Any ideas how to debug that problem?

Maybe someone has changed the corresponding XSLT file?

The intranet result list (in German resp. de-DE), for example, can be
found at

/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/de-DE/xslt/MARC21slim2intranetResults.xsl

It's also possible to change the XSLT code using system preference
"XSLTResultsDisplay".

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael