[Koha] Creating additional superlibrarian

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Sat Nov 30 06:19:44 NZDT 2019

Christos, I am not sure you read the answers we gave you.
To start the install process you will need the credential of the
MySQL/MariaDB user.
If you are on a debian-based system you should use the debian packages
and use the koha-create command to setup everything for you (config
file, DB user, etc.)

Basically your should start from scratch and follow carefully the
steps from the wiki.

Regards,
Jonathan