[Koha] Question about values for create_surperlibrian.pl

Christos Hayward christos.hayward at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 06:05:39 NZDT 2019

P.S.

I tried those things and failed to ever log in before asking the list. I
genuinely do not understand how to get an
/etc/koha/sites/catalog/koha-conf.xml and/or
/etc/koha/sites/catalog/zebra.passwd and log in after either obtaining or
setting a username and password.

Can you help me pass this hurdle?

Thanks,

--