[Koha] Bulk upload Barcode

aaruswartz at tuta.io aaruswartz at tuta.io
Mon Nov 25 19:27:23 NZDT 2019

Dear Team Koha,
I have Koha 19 installed and imported (bulk uploaded ) all the records which I had in CSV format after converting to Marc21.
But I am unable to upload barcode details of Items which I have in separate CSV file.
Please let me know if there are any ways to bulk upload the barcode details I have.

Oct 9, 2019, 15:02 by hagud at orex.es: