[Koha] Loan Period

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Nov 20 10:44:11 NZDT 2019

Hi,

it's a bit hard to tell what might be going wrong there. One likely
reason is that there exists a more specific rule for the combination of
library - patron category - item type with the 7 hours loan period.

Have you checked all rules for 'all libraries' and the specific library
pages? This is often missed.

Another thing you could try is to add such a specific rule to check if
the behavior changes.

Katrin